Money insecurity is more than simply wondering if there's enough money in the bank. We face a wide variety of financial-related questions every day.
- quit my job because I earn less than I need (or want, or should)?
- try again to create and maintain a budget?
- stop worrying so much about money?
- find a second job?
- buy or lease my vehicle?
- work for myself? My job is...
- learn how to invest?
- know what money I really waste?
- plan better for my retirement?
- believe that someday I really will be able to retire?
- find out what makes me so awful with money?
- learn how to stop blaming others for my money problems?
These are a sampling of practiced money issues - the type that can be resolved once we have (1) uncovered why your negative behavioral patterns exist and (2) discovered how to foster more positive behaviors.