When thinking about hiring a money coach, you’ll want to make sure you are open to the process.
Ask yourself these questions:
• Am I willing to open the door to new financial opportunities and to an enlightened way of viewing money?
• Am I looking for sustainable positive changes in my life, rather than a fleeting solution to an issue?
• Have I sabotaged myself on the journey to becoming at peace with money? (Most of us have.)
• Am I willing to "open up" so that I can grow in my pursuit of becoming my own money manager?
• Am I prepared to allow money to be my trusted partner, not my enemy?
• Am I okay forming new paradigms? Creating different models? Establishing new boundaries? All in an effort to promote financial strength?
• Am I willing to divorce myself from some of my long-standing behaviors - conscious and unconscious?
• Do I see myself as a future "hall of famer" in my relationship with money? Am I ready to leave the past behind in favor of a bright financial future?
If you answered yes to many of these questions, you are a model candidate for money coaching.
It would be my pleasure to serve as your money coach.